Who Can Be a Member
Any Cree individual, partnership, organization or communitiy controlled by a majority of Cree beneficiaries engaged in outfitting or tourism activities within the traditional territory of Eeyou Istchee is eligible for membership.
Partnerships and organizations have to appoint an individual to represent them and let COTA / EIT know who that person is.
As a member, you are eligible to vote at member meetings.
So, whether you:
- run a small, medium or large business
- provide outfitting, adventure, eco-tourism or cultural experiences
- manage a community tourism department
- operate a restaurant
- offer hotel accommodations or other lodging
- deliver transportation services
we have the membership benefits that are sure to help your business.