COTA supports community tourism events by working with organizers to provide sponsorships in return for visibility at the given event. COTA views these sponsorships as part of their overall marketing efforts targeted toward Eeyou Istchee and the northern Quebec region.
The objectives of the sponsorship policy are to:
- Support the tourism development efforts of organizations and businesses in Eeyou Istchee;
- Stimulate the organizational and financial self-sufficiency of organizations;
- Promote COTA’s strategic orientations and/or programs and services;
- Increase the tourism revenues in Eeyou Istchee;
- Increase the number of visitors to Eeyou Istchee from outside the region and province.
If you would like to apply for sponsorship for an upcoming event, please read our Sponsorship Policy for more information.
After reading our sponsorship policy, if your planned event is eligible for consideration, please submit your request in writing and fill out the application form.
All sponsorship requests can be submitted by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at: Cree Outfitting and Tourism Association 205 Opemiska Meskino P.O. Box. 1167 Ouje-Bougoumou, Qc G0W 3C0