We continue to pursue our goals with determination; knowing how important tourism is for our region and its sustainable economic development in the long term
From the very creation of COTA in 2001, we are committed to the following operating principals
- The protection and preservation of Cree way of life.
- The recognition of a stewardship role regarding the environment.
- The development of high-quality and authentic Cree tourist products and experiences.
- The encouragement of business opportunities through partnerships.
- The development and implementation of operational norms and quality standards.
- A respect for individual initiatives and their role in economic development.
- A commitment to work together and communicate cultural pride.
- A respect for values, including spirituality, self-reliance, and sharing.
- Honesty in communications and in the operations.